Caring for Male Masturbators
It is important to always use water-based lubricants for your silicone male sex toys, since oil-based ones may damage the material of these toys.
Always clean your sex toys after use to prevent germs and other organisms from proliferating in your ejaculate.
Masturbators may look complex, but they are designed for easy cleaning. For cleaning, you would require warm water, liquid soap, non-fuzzing lint cloth, disinfectant spray or cloth and talcum powder or body talc. Remember to remove vibrators and other electrical mechanisms, wires and cables from the masturbators, if any, before proceeding to clean.
Take the following steps:
1. Turn the masturbators inside out gently. The stretchable material is durable and won’t tear if you do it very gently.
2. Now immerse the masturbators in warm water or rinse it under warm running water. The water should not be boiling. Rinse the material thoroughly with fingers from both inside and outside.
3. Once the masturbator is completely wet, rinse it with liquid soap both externally and internally. Ensure that the soap reaches every nook and cranny of the masturbators.
4. Once the washing is completed, dry the masturbators with lint cloth from both inside and outside. The moisture-repellant properties of the material will dry it in seconds.
5. Now, spray the masturbators with disinfectant/toy cleaner or use disinfectant cloth to scrub it from both inside and outside.
6. Finally, sprinkle the talcum powder on the masturbators, but only on the outside. This ensures its preservation. Storing the masturbators in a dry, dust-free environment that has access to fresh air, is advisable. Special toy sacks are ideal for safe storage of masturbators.
8. Store your Masturbators at a dry, dust-free and air-accessible place.
Caring for Blow Up Sex Dolls
Most of the care, love and attention blow-up dolls need relates to their inflatable bodies. These are prone to stress and damage caused by the force of the air inside pushing against the seams during use. They are also open to being snagged or pierced, so the puncture repair kit that comes with your doll should be stored safely as the time will come when you need it.
1. Do not over inflate your doll. Blow the doll up most of the way and then allow her to rest for 10 minutes or so. This allows the air to evenly distribute throughout the doll before you finish pumping her up to full capacity. The less air you put inside the doll, the less strain you will be placing on it during use.
2. Repair punctures promptly. Take care to follow the instructions on the puncture repair kit to ensure you get a good result. Make sure the punctured area is clean and dry so the adhesive cures to form an airtight seal.
3. Use a specialist sex toy cleaner. You can use your regular sex toy cleaner to keep your doll in good condition. Check to see if the holes can be turned inside-out as this is by far the easiest way to clean them. If you find that your doll’s holes cannot be turned inside out, you will find it easier to clean it while it is still inflated to allow you to get into any creases. A soft bottle brush is ideal for giving your doll a good clean out in this way.
Caring for Lifelike Sex Dolls
Realistic dolls often also come in blow-up form. The same rules apply for cleaning holes and taking care of the body. If your doll is made from real feel materials instead of PVC, you will also need to ensure that you regularly sprinkle it with a renew powder (or baby powder) such as FleshLight renew powder to keep the material feeling as good as new.
1. If your doll has removable genitals, then you can care for these in the same way as you would your male masturbators. Clean them with an antibacterial sex toy cleaner and thoroughly dry. You will then need to use a sprinkling of renew powder (or baby powder) inside and out before storing them in their own bag along with the doll. The renew powder (or baby powder) will ensure that the materials stay smooth and flesh like. You will find that they quickly become sticky to the touch if you don’t remember to do this every time you finish cleaning.
2. If your doll has built-in genitals, you should find that you are able to turn the orifices inside-out, forcing the internal tunnel outside of the body. These can then be cleaned in the same way as removable genitals.
3. If you have a lifelike Japanese sex doll, you will need to treat her like a giant real-feel male masturbator. It is best to gently bathe this doll in a shallow bath of water for a full clean but she does have a built-in hole to allow you to clean her anal and vaginal tunnels effectively. Use an antibacterial cleaner and dry thoroughly. You will then need to use a renew powder (or baby powder) all over - on top and underneath, inside and out, before storing her away for next time.